Tuesday, October 15, 2013

You are cute!

A working day called off because of no-internet and it gave me a chance to get my hands on card making..

I wanted it to be colorful, cute and full of hearts!!

Ended up with the idea I had in mind,


Pierced white card stock with Martha stewart - punch all over - heartbeat pattern. I tool 1" strips of colored papers, choose rainbow colors. 

Cut out the teddy from my old printout, sticked it on a card paper and used 3D glue dots to pop it up!

Added sweet blue bow - and glued the patch on green card base.

I have an awesome silicon mold from Martha Stewart - again! Used a black clay to put up the letters and glued it up on top of card and c'est tout!!

And to make things perfect I took 3 hrs! Need more practise 😜 

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you like the idea!

Drop comments below, I love to hear them 😊

Thanks and have a nice one ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment